Another recipe courtesy of my husband, who loves working out ways to cook with non dairy and non gluten ingredients.
900 g/ 2 lbs potatoes
45 ml/ 3 tbsps soya/rice/oat milk
dairy free margarine
1 large skinned and chopped onion
1 peeled and chopped carrot
450 g/ 1 lb minced lamb
lamb/ beef stock
30 ml/ 2 tbsps chopped parsley or 30 ml/ 2 tbsp mixed dried herbs
1. Preheat oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F/ gas mark 5.
2. Boil the potatoes, drain and mash them with non dairy milk, dairy free margarine and seasoning.
3. Meanwhile, cook the minced lamb in a saucepan until just brown, and drain off fat.
4. Add the onion, carrot, some stock, seasoning and parsley/ mixed herbs to the meat.
5. Put the meat mixture in an ovenproof dish and cover the top with the mashed potato.
6. Bake for 40 minutes until the surface is crisp and browned.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂