Why go Skiing?
From here: http://www.abc-of-skiing.com/whygoskiing.asp
Many different people enjoy Skiing for many different reasons. The sport has grown to such proportions over the decades that millions of people worldwide go Skiing every year.
Ski Schools are busier than ever with new people giving it a try on a daily basis. In this section, we will look at the various reasons why people enjoy Skiing:
- Skiing has a way of letting you discover your capabilities while having fun in the process. The feeling is so wonderful that you cannot get enough of it. The more enjoyable part of Skiing is not on the fact that you reach the end or a run, but on the things that happened during the run.
- As you progress in Skiing, it becomes a form of expression. Since you will tend to keep on going because the challenge seems to be non-stop, you will work your way to be a full-pledged skier through execution of a wide variety of skills. There are different Skiing Techniques to choose from and develop yourself in. The list of challenging styles in Skiing is endless. You will eventually find yourself mastering the movements and rhythms and eager to know new information and experience new tactics.
- Unlike other sports, Skiing is very easy to learn, provided that it is taught correctly and properly. Moreover, it does not require tedious practice and training for months in order to become skilled in Skiing. In fact, you can already ski down the slope after a week’s worth of lessons in a Ski School.
- The scenic views are breath-taking. Beautiful terrains await you as you travel across the world looking for the greatest and most exciting runs.
- Skiing can give you amazing adrenaline rushes from performing high speed descends and perhaps even tricks.
Read more here: http://www.abc-of-skiing.com/whygoskiing.asp